- music arranger
- music transcription
- MIDI orchestration
- hear samples of our realistic mockups
- what is this service?
- instruments in our virtual ensemble
- get a price quote
- order a MIDI orchestration
- file formats
- terms & copyright
- music engraving
- contact us
professional music arrangers, composers, and sheet music engravers
Our MIDI orchestration service provides composers an affordable solution to hear their music performed without the cost of renting studio space or hiring live musicians. By focusing on timbre, sonority, and the nuances of timing, we sequence your virtual musicians to sound genuine and we give you a realistic mockup recording that you can use for your project. Instead of using the cheap sound of synthesizers and without the flatness of basic MIDI realization, our service gives you a beautiful representation of the music, exactly as you hear it. We use the best sampled instruments to simulate orchestras, jazz combos, wind bands, or any ensemble you need to perform your music with a phenomenal sound. Click here to see our list of available instruments.
- create keyboard reductions of your sheet music
- expand a keyboard reduction into full-fledged instrumentation
- condense parts & re-write the music for a smaller ensemble
- transform a piece of classical music to make it a jazz tune
- re-create a piece for dramatically different instruments
Who uses music arrangements?
- songwriters that need their ideas fleshed out
- music directors that need a full orchestra piece arranged for wind ensemble
- churches that need a hymn arranged specifically for their small ensemble
- wedding parties that want the bride’s favorite rock tune to be played by a string quartet
A music transcription is the notation written from the sound you hear when you hear music. We turn that audio into sheet music. When we say we “transcribe music,” it means we’re listening to an audio source and writing down the music as printed notation.
When our clients need specific sheet music, they send us the audio with instructions on what they want transcribed. After listening to the recording over and over and over and over again, our music transcriber is able to “reverse compose” the music by deciphering pitches, intervals, melodies, and rhythms. The transcriber writes down the music notation, note by note, and emails you the professional-grade sheet music in a printable, PDF format.
Using Sibelius 7and Finale 2012, our music engravers create perfectly-notated sheet music.
- convert your handwritten scores into a digital format, such as PDF or JPEG
- prepare your score for publication
- extract individual parts from your scores
- transpose or transform any music
- realize chord symbols
- edit your Sibelius files & beautify them